10 REASONS TO ATTEND THE FOURTH ANNUAL ‘FELTON FOOD FESTIVAL’!
1. Meet the local Felton farmers and food producers
2. Taste the incredible array of local food
3. Listen to celebrities Alastair McLeod, Costa Georgiadis, Matt Golinski, Jerry Coleby Williams and Alison Alexander share their passion for food and gardening
4. Learn how to be a beer connoisseur in appreciation courses run by brew master extraordinaire, Brennan Fielding, of the Burleigh Brewing Company; and a coffee connoisseur with fanatic, Michael Oo, of Two Moo’s Coffee
5. Hear some incredible local music
6. Win a major prize in the raffle
7. Relax under a tree and enjoy the incredible view from the Festival site
8. Play – let the children get their hands dirty in our special kids’ activity tent
9. Laugh with Alastair and Costa as they try to out-compete one another
10. Stock up on incredible produce from some of the region’s best food producers.